No date. Presumably college circa 2018.
- Remove existential legacy threats.
- keep a journal (private)
- keep a blog (public)
- tell the people you care about how you feel regularly. stockpile some letters to specific people in case you unexpectedly die
- maintain a will. don’t forget passwords, important files to mention, etc
- Say “no” to everything you can
- focus on a limited set of priorities
- remove temptations entirely so they are not a drain on willpower
- Automate workflows with good habits
- increase volume with increased efficiency, not increased effort
- Repeatedly write down all open loops
- separate “action” from “decision” and process in batches
- stress comes from vague unpreparedness. find a system you can trust and it can carry most of the weight of your life